I received this subscription box at no cost to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
I love learning all about our amazing and beautiful country. The United States has so much to offer on a number of different levels. When you think about all of the states that make up our beautiful country, they are all really quite unique. The differences range from the vast degree of landscapes to the culture of the people… and don’t forget about the food! Nothing is more telling to where you are in the country than by the food that is offered there.
I wanted to share with you a brand new and exciting box subscription called Discover Our America! This subscription will bring you a “taste” of one of our states every month. The best part about it is that it comes right to your door! Discover Our America will send you between 5-7 items every month that they feel well-represent the featured state. These items are usually food and other goodies to enjoy. You will also get a photography-filled, printed overview of the state. This will highlight its unique history, geography, culture and show you places to see.
I have partnered with Discover Our America and I am excited to show you their wonderful Michigan box! This box is filled with Michigan's most established brands that are at the forefront of the "Made in Michigan" movement.
The items in this well-packed box include:
- Faygo Rock & Rye Soda - A dark vanilla cream soda with a kick of what may or may not be cherry. You've never had a soda like this.
- Cherry Republic Wild Cherry Tea - Black tea smoothly mixed with wild cherries to wake up your taste buds and your mind.
- Sanders Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels - With a recipe that dates back almost a century, this Detroit delicacy is the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
- Zingerman's "What the Fudge" Candy Bar - Located in Ann Arbor, Zingerman's is one of the most highly regarded deli’s on earth. Their expertise on all things food is well represented in this uniquely rich candy bar.
- Detroit Popcorn Company Caramel Corn - The Detroit Popcorn Company has been operating for almost 100 years, and their delicious caramel corn will be enjoyed for generations to come. You'll enjoy eating this crunchy caramel corn one piece at a time.
- Martha's Salt Water Taffy - Salt water taffy can be found all over Michigan, but it takes a true artisan to create this perfect mix of soft, airy and chewy.
- Detroit Bold Woodward Ave Coffee - For a city that works as hard as Detroit, a coffee this bold is only fitting. Detroit Bold is the perfect start to a busy Monday or a lazy Sunday.
- Michigan Booklet - Learn new things about the history, industry and way of life in The Mitten State.
Discover Our America plans automatically renew monthly and you can cancel at anytime. Plus, the shipping is free, which is a nice little bonus!
This is such a fun and unique way to discover our amazing country without even having to get in your car. Your family will look forward to this exciting delivery every month and this is a great way to help teach your children about our amazing country and learn a thing or two yourself!
Connect: Find out more about Discover Our America by visiting their website, then make sure you “like” them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Buy It / Coupon Code: You can sign up for their subscription boxes online at DiscoverOurAmerica.com. I have an exclusive coupon code for Love, Mrs. Mommy readers to give you 15% off your first subscription box order! Just use LOVE15 at checkout. The code is valid until 7/31/16.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Discover Our America box! This giveaway starts on June 22nd right here at LoveMrsMommy.com!